Monday 15 November 2010

Design-a polish



Nail art galore has been seen all over the catwalks this season, along with two of my favorite ladies katy perry and rihanna never missing the opportunity to stick a hello kitty or publicise their love for obama on their pinkies
check out www.naildelights.com - it has everything you need to create loads of amazing stuff.

The image above is of chanel nail paint logo, i'd love to shout my love for coco in this fab way! 
and the second is of marbling nail paint effect which looks amazing


Also  I'm intregued by the Barry M Instant Effects nail varnish which you paint on top of any chosen base colour and it creates a grunge/animal print effect, I need to get my hand on some of this!

gahhh so many techniques to try yet only two hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment